5 Years of Fashioned by Pluche: A Playlist for Party Poopers

by - May 12, 2018


Fire all confetti canons and throw glitter in the air, 'cause Fashioned by Pluche is five years old today! Yes FbP was actually established in April 2013, but it took me a whole month before I gathered the nerves to post something. Since then we haven't been unfamiliar to that eerily ghost-town feeling, every once in a while interrupted by a head arising from a mountain of blankets holding a finger against its lips. However I still like to think all the nerves summoned when publishing that first post wasn't for nothing. At the very least I can say that this blog has helped me overcome my fear of filling squeaky clean notebooks with haunting 'possible blogposts' (if only they would hunt your screen...).

Generally I don't like *coughs* HATE *coughs* birthdays, but I've been looking forward to this one ever since I thought my five year anniversary was last year (13+5 is harder than you think, okay?!). I even bought a balloon, I don't get a balloon for my own birthday. So to celebrate this time turning event in true Fashioned by Pluche style, I've compiled the perfect playlist for party poopers. You can listen to it on your own, alone, at home, perhaps lying faced-down on your bed. Or standing in the middle of a meadow with your hands in the air, gently swaying your hips from side-to-side, religiously mouthing every word and melancholically sighing your way through the instrumental bits.

Happy birthday Fashioned by Pluche! *confetti canon finally, suddenly fires after struggling with it this whole post long*





Love me do? Follow Fashioned by Pluche on Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin too!

You May Also Like

0 comments