Dollicious

by - October 05, 2013

All my life I've been fascinated by dolls. On one hand they creep me out and on the other I often wish to be one myself (a full functioning, very intelligent doll... although, compared to all the other dolls, it's already impressive if I could stand right up on my own two feet).

Source

When I was about twelve I was totally obsessed with the Lolita style, which led me to other (Japanese) subcultures. One of my favourite books I've got at that time is "Gothic & Lolita" by Masayuki Yoshinaga and Katsuhiko Ishikawa. A real page turner, I must tell. When I feel uninspired, I just open this book and drool over everything I'll never be... then I try to adapt the perfectness of all the people photographed and come up with something that will do.


Dress: Superstar/ Legging: H&M/ Necklace: Forgot the name of the store... sorry/ Shoes: Outlet Store

Love,
Dominique

You May Also Like

0 comments