What Dreams Are Made Of

by - September 26, 2013


Shirt: H&M/ Skirt: Made by my mum/ Shoes: Outlet Store

I had this really weird dream. I was at a sort of hall and a man said to me that it was a delicate question. He pointed at two poodles. One was neon pink and the other neon yellow. "The dye won't harm them physically, but it's unacceptable. They look like fools. So we must convince them. Will you lock the door please". "No", I said 1) because I don't think it's neccesary 2) because I'm claustrophobic and don't like locked doors. I didn't tell the second thing of course and stepped outside to guard the door.

Source

A girl walked passed me, trying to open the door.

Me: Sorry, you can't come in there. They are dealing with a "delicate question".
Girl: Yes, but I need to...
Me: Well, if I were you, I would try the other door. You're not aloud to come here.

The girl walks away offended by my words. I, again, guard the door with my life. But then the girl returns, she's holding a pair of neon yellow sunglasses.

Girl: Coming through! Let me through!
Me: You're still not aloud to enter.
Girl: I have something to deliver.

Before I could protest, she already went through the door. I was angry and upset at the same time. If one gets through, everyone gets through (side note: that's what dreaming me thought, not actual me). So I walked away and somewhat like a specific Doctor Who episode, the building exploded.

Source

 I'm not a skilled dream analyser, but I guess my dream says something among the lines of: Nobody cares what you say or you give up to easily and therefore buildings dramatically explode...


So yeah. Weird dream. 

Love,
Dominique

You May Also Like

0 comments