BROCOLLI TARTAR WRAP | FUSSY EATERS

by - October 10, 2014


As you might be aware of I'm allergic to alot of stuff. This stuff also includes food. Now I've been toying with the idea of posting some of "my" recipes up here for a long time now, because I never seem to find recipes on blogs/books/whatever which I'm allowed to eat. Well, I'm allowed to eat but preferably wouldn't in the sake of staying alive. And I know you can play around with recipes, only most of the times there wouldn't be much left so...

The recipes I'll be posting here are very basic and simple, without much fuss. Ya know, without anything that's remotely spicy. Or tasty. jk. ;) Naturally you can play around with these and add as much extra ingredients as you please (which wouldn't be so hard, I reckon). However this is my way of trying to eat as varied as possible under a lot of restrictions.

I'd like to dedicate this -hopefully- series to my fellow fussy eaters. Bon appétit!
 
This recipe is gluten free.


WHAT YOU'LL NEED
  • A gluten- and dairy free wrap
  • Brocolli
  • Tartar
  • Grated cheese

WHAT YOU'LL DO
  • First you'll need to bake the tartar in butter. I like mine to be well-done (as you can clearly see in the pictures...)
  • Put the brocoli in a wok pan. And wok. 
  • Warm the wrap up in a frying pan or in the oven (I've used a frying pan).
  • Put the wrap on a plate together with the brocoli and tartar.
  •  Sprinkle some grated cheese over the brocoli and tada, your meal is ready to be served!

Enjoy your meal!

Love,
Dominique

You May Also Like

0 comments