12 Cool Gifts From Independent Businesses To Give To Independent People (Or Me) (Please)
The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree
is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
It's the time of giving...
It's December! (minus a day or two) You know what that means, right? CHRISTMAS! Oh my giddy giddy gosh the world is turning too fast, time has been mixed up and I'm getting seasick. How can it be that I am already thinking about Christmas? I don't even particularly like Christmas! It's just another day where the pressure rises high, where you're being forced to have fun and be fun. I don't do magic tricks on command (she said, while stamping her feet). However this year we're trying to do it ol' school with playing games and giving presents. BUT NO TREE OR DECORATIONS. Except for a little bit of glitter or, like, you know, some banting or something and like, Christmas cards and treats maybe BUT NOTHING MORE THAN THAT.
In preperation for 'Santa's big day', here are some gift suggestions from independent businesses to give to independent people (or not. Being independent isn't a criteria for buying these products, money is). Because, you know, no one will die from a little bit of originality... right? *suddenly chokes on a bit of originality stuck in my throat*
1. Fortune Lapel Pin (Stay Home Club)
2. Skull Lapel Pin (Kristina Micotti)
3. Frances Cannon X Yippywhippy Earings (Yippywhippy)
4. The Sad Ghost Club's Guide To Making Friends (Sad Ghost Club)
5. Scribbles T-shirt (Cailtin She)
6. Social Circle T-shirt (Stay Home Club)
7. Lip Slick in Creature (LunatiCK Cosmetic Labs)
8. Edwardian Dark Flat Canotier (Birds and Fresia)
9. Happy Ghost Socks (Sarah M. Lyons)
10. I Have A tenuous Grip on Reality Print (Yippywhippy)
11. Pink Ceramic Skull Toothbruch holder (Texas Ceramics)
12. Mixed Emotions Club Lapel Pin (Tuesday Bassen)
Have you already started preparing for Christmas or do you leave it up to the last minute? Do you like to gamble too? Because maybe it isn't 'just a phase' and has your dare devil behaviour become an active lifestyle choice... mmmm very interesting. Do you give presents during the Christmas-period or is each other's company enough? (You don't need to bribe your family to hang out with you, you're a cool guy, people like you for you. Good for you). Which cool gift from this list would you like to find under the Christmas tree? (or like, under the sofa or stuffed away in a chair or behind the computer screen or wherever you want to stick it, find it, lick it and cherish it...)