MERRY MUFFINS | FUSSY EATERS
This recipe is gluten free.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 200g Baking Mix
- 90g Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons of water
- White Chocolate (one that's gluten- and dairy free)
- Mixing bowl
- Muffin holders
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
- Put the butter, eggs, water and baking mix into the mixing bowl.
- Mix it all together until it's become a soft mixture.
- Put the mixture into the muffin holders. While doing this, put some pieces of chocolate in between the mixture.
- Get it all into the oven for 20-25 minutes (I did 22) and tada, your muffins are ready to be munched!
Enjoy your muffins!