SUMMER CAR BOOT SALE | GET READY WITH ME

by - August 02, 2014



Today I went to a car boot sale. Before I went there, I'd put some makeup on ma face and clothes on ma body. And I thought that it might be fun to take y'all along with this daily *ahum* business. Because why not, right? Right? Guys? Guys?! Hello? ...

*existential crisis*

I've got myself some little nice goody goodies which I'd show you, but it's really dark here because of another shower of rain and thunder and flashes. So maybe another time, my lovely porcelain bunnies.


Thus I'd like to leave you with some related pictures, yet not the pictures of what I got. Yay. *sobbing*
On another flash related note (which I've previously mentioned in this post. Ya know, a sentence or two ago), I'm sort of liking the flash on my camera. In combination with a dirty mirror it all looks quite, I don't like saying it, retro. Ya know, just that sort of vibe you only find in the crates of pictures from my childhood (except that I'm now old and grumpy).


Love,
Dominique

You May Also Like

0 comments