GAZING IN THE MUSEUM

by - January 19, 2015

 Jumpsuit: Promiss | Chunky cardigan: Made by my mum | Hat: Primark | Necklace: Made by me | Shoes: H&M | Bag: Charity shop

These pictures were taken in Gemeentemuseum Den Haag. This was the weird bit of the exhibition (Romantic Fashions), whereby the set up suddenly incorperated with another exhibition (as if they didn't had enough space to put these dresses alongside the others...). So suddenly you were walking in the bright eyes of Van Gogh, Degas, Manet and other big names. Oh well, it doesn't matter really, just look at that craftsmanship! My oh my, if just one of those dresses were on my body, I'd be a happy chap... (and if just one of those paintings were hanging on my wall, I'd be a happy chap too...). It's just amazing to see what we can do with fabric, what we succesfully have done with fabric and how that's inspired so many, almost unspeakable things... asdfghjkasldsafdsvsdfdsf.

Love,
Dominique


TumblrTwitter ♥ InstagramPinterestYoutube
 

You May Also Like

0 comments