RIVER DEEP, MOUNTAIN HIGH

by - January 15, 2015

 Gilet: Made by my mum | Blouse: H&M | Trousers: Vanilia | Hat: Primark | Shoes: H&M | Bag: Charity shop | Necklace: Local antiquities shop

I wore this white number on the 2nd of January. I've noted the day as it was the first time this year that I wore 'not my PJs'. It's funny how a new year always makes me aware of the actions I undertake. Just moments after we'd raised our glass (or better said cup), I burped. The first of the year. Then again. Second. And again. Third. I really shouldn't have eaten that last cookie. That said, at the end of the year I'll have no idea how many burps I've released into the world. However, at this exact moment I'll be able to tell you the precise number (which I'm not going to share with y'all because 1] It's a rather shamefully high number and 2] TMI, my friends, TMI).

There's a man in Britain who counts sneezes and records all of them in a notebook with commentary (sturdy, quite enjoyable etc). He's got an archive withholding the information of his sneezes and thereby he can exactly recollect the moment of the sneeze. When asked if he had a favourite sneeze, he could answer with an exact date, time and commentary as to why he very much enjoyed that sneeze. Isn't that just amazing and slightly scary and very much crazy??? Now I wouldn't say that I'll keep track of every burp that I let loose, because do I want to know the collective number? Not really. But it comes to show all the (little) things we do that'll be locked away into the recollection of actually doing it. I don't personally think that being enable to give a number to sneezes and burps are of high need or wanting, but it can give you an insight of the average proceedings of life. And no, that isn't giving too much credit to counting sneezes and burps. *burps*

Love,
Dominique


TumblrTwitter ♥ InstagramPinterestYoutube
 
 

You May Also Like

0 comments