EYE SEE: CATRICE ABSOLUTE NUDE EYESHADOW PALETTE

by - January 16, 2015


This palette originated from my mother's makeup bag. The minute I saw it, I knew it'd be mine. Not because the quality's amazing, or the colours overwhelming (although I really like the darkest brown for my brows), but it'd be enough to satisfy me (it being that I ain't got nothing like it). For now. This actual palette depicted isn't 'the original' from my mother's makeup bag. After I'd stolen hers she bought a new one. Only my darkest brown has melted before the sun, so I've swopped them. Owh yeah, you better watch out, you better not cry, because oherwise you loose two eyeshadow palettes. And die. Mwahahahahaha.


As stated, the colours aren't the best pigmented and will need some layering before it will stay on your eyes (or brows). The colours are quite shimmery and gradiate from light to dark. The lightest colour is very yellowy, while the rest has more of a red undertone to them. It doesn't really bother me much, except for the third colour from left which absolutely does no favours on my eyes.


My most used colours are the darkest brown and the lightest colour (and in replacement of that in my 'original palette' the lightest colour next to the lightest colour. Which in some way I start to prefer over the lightest colour because it's more pink and less harsh on my face). The texture of the eyeshadow is very light, which unfortunately means that the coverage is also very minimal. You can layer the colour, however you've got to be aware that sometimes it looks a bit patchy. Nonetheless I'm quite fond of my little palette. It won't break the bank and you, or atleast I, get a lot of use out of it. And in the end that's all you really want, right?

Love,
Dominique


TumblrTwitter ♥ InstagramPinterestYoutube
 

You May Also Like

0 comments