SUNDAY SUMMARY WEEK 8

by - February 22, 2015

1. 80's Madonna is all you need. | 2. New book! I love new books... | 3. Me and Jack being artsy. | 4. Elvis and Jimmy doing their thing.

I don't actually have much to say. Or type.

I'm in that kind of state whereby I don't know what to do. Naturally I've got a lot to do, but I just don't know. Which doesn't make much for conversation, I must admit.

Today I've made a pink dress and yesterday I've made a dark green kimono (and my mum, today, has made matching trousers with the kimono which fits me absolutely gorgeous and I'm very chuffed about it and thought y'all had to know. So. There. Now you know). My initial plan this weekend was to sew (check) and to take some outfit photos... Uhm yeah, I'm afraid we're still stuck with just pictures of stuff that I own (with little to none description accompanying it. I mean, a deodorant that isn't a deodorant and a body lotion that is a body lotion. Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant).

I basically don't feel like taking pictures (or better said: I don't feel like leaving my pj's in the weekend) and am unfortunately too busy to do so during the week (or at least, it's dark when I leave and it's dark when I return. Where's the sun gone?!). But I'm thinking of taking some pictures next week to show y'all the craftsmenship of my mother... she's amazing... *sigh*

In other news: Today my window looked like a frozen art piece again, which reminded me that I still got some pictures I'd taken last time of my window (I don't know why but I find it very inspiring and calming). So here ya go...


Doesn't it just look unreal and magical? I hope y'all have a nice week ahead of you!
 
Love,
Dominique


TumblrTwitter ♥ InstagramPinterestYoutube
 

You May Also Like

1 comments