SMELLY CAT: COCO MADEMOISELLE

by - February 20, 2015


A women who doesn't wear perfume has no future.
Coco Chanel


One of my favourite (spring/summer) scents is Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel. It's quite a light hearted scent and perfect for those nice sunny days (or even creating such illusion in this awful drizzly weather). A year or so ago I got from my parents a whole Mademoiselle set with the scent itself, a deodorant and body lotion (I'm a very spoiled child, I know).


The deodorant isn't, I think, as much as a deoderant as it is just the scent in a larger bottle. It's absolutely lovely, don't get me wrong, but as a deoderant it isn't just really working for me. The consistency is also very much more perfume like than deodorant like. But never the less I get a good use out of it for those spray on, I've got no time to waste days (and it'll be no surprise that there are many of those).


The body lotion on the other end is really a body lotion like a body lotion is. I've only used upon the time I got this body lotion stuff that's in some sort of cream, however this one is oily (and velvet, to be precise) and thus quite a different experience when using. You can easily spray it upon your body and spread it like butter all over yourself. It's very soothing and easy to use. It's that kind of product that when you ain't got no time, you can still easily squeek it into your routine (because personally I've noticed that a cream takes far more time to work into the skin). However, this isn't the ultimate solution for (very) dry skin. It's very norturing, indeed, but it doesn't do the big, nasty jobs (it isn't called a lady for nothing). But as y'all probably know I mostly only use it on the upper part of my body, and the rest just gets a big splash of Nivea spread upon it. So no body count there.


Anyhow Mademoiselle is that kind of lovely, sweet and subtle smell that fits perfectly into the lifestyle of a lady. Yes. I just called myself a lady. Don't judge.

Love,
Dominique


TumblrTwitter ♥ InstagramPinterestYoutube
 

You May Also Like

0 comments