THE OLD RAZZLE DAZZLE

by - February 09, 2015

I've got a lot of "inspirational" pictures saved on my phone/computer/wherever else that never see the broad day light. So I thought it to be a good idea to share them on here. The only problem is that I mostly don't know where they're from. So. Sorry for that. If you see a picture that's yours and you'd wish everyone to know, don't be shy and write those frustrations down (you can find my e-mail at the sidebar under contact). But, without further ado, here are the first bunch of pictures with the theme "brown".


Love,
Dominique



TumblrTwitter ♥ InstagramPinterestYoutube
 

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I loved this post as there is so much great fashion inspiration here. I wear a tonne of green and it seems to work really well with brown so I'm always on the lookout for neutral coloured clothing/outfit ideas.. I totally just made it sound like I dress as a tree on a daily basis... But yeah, in the least tree-ish way, it's one of my favourite colour combinations haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I absolutely adore green and brown together, indeed in a non tree-ish way, although trees are quite cool, right? I mean, as long as dogs don't go and pee against your leg, it's a safe option to go to... ;)

      Delete
  2. Ahh I love this!! Those photos are all perfect. This made my day(:
    By the way, I have nominated you for the Liebster award. I'm not sure if you've done it yet and I'm a little too late, but here's the link anyway: http://navigating-fairyland.blogspot.com/
    Keep doing what your doing- I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete