Nothing But a Feeling

by - June 12, 2015


There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact.
Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes: The Boscombe Valley Mystery


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Top: Made by me
Skirt: Made by me
Blouse: Dyanne
Shoes: H&M 
Tights: Hema
Hat: Vintage
Gloves: H&M (old. very very old)
Sunglasses: Market
Lipstick: YSL Rouge Volupté Fetish Pink #8
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

You can't trust someone who's name is John.

A riddle:

It's a snowy night, Sherlock Holmes was in his house sitting by a fire. All of a sudden a snowball came crashing through his window, breaking it. Holmes got up and looked out the window. Just in time to see three neighborhood kids -who were brothers- run around a corner. Their names were John Crimson, Mark Crimson and Paul Crimson. The next day Holmes got a note on his door that read:

? Crimson. He broke your window.

Which of the three Crimson brothers should Sherlock Holmes question about the incident?


If you're any like me or my sister, you're answer would be John. Why? Well, as my sister explained to her friend "John's are not to be trusted". "Why not?". "Just because". Strong answer sis! Funnily enough, I said exact the same thing. Although without the reasoning of someone being called John is untrustworthy. But it's remarkable that our minds went to the exact same person. So who do you think Holmes should question? For those that are still in the dark, you'll annoyingly sigh when you hear the answer (I certainly did). It's quite obvious to be honest...


I will no longer hold you in suspense, the answer is: Mark Crimson. Duh!
? = question mark

So the note on the door reads:

Question Mark Crimson. He broke your window.

Annoying right! And... did you get it right?

Love,
Dominique

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I hate riddles!!!
    I never ever have it right!!!
    I hate them!!!
    Did I tell you that I hate them....

    love, Marjan

    ReplyDelete