12 Days of Christmas

by - December 12, 2015


Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.
Charles M. Schulz


'Twas the night before Christmas. Well, to be exact, 'twas the 12th night before Christmas (if my calculations are correct). And on this day we, here at Fashioned by Pluche HQ, are steady ready to spread some Christmas spirit! This means 12 days of Christmas, starting today, on the 12th of December. This also means that there will be 12 Christmas fed blogposts waiting for you EVERY DAY. That's right! Christmas all the way! Have I typed the word Christmas yet? (or have I endorsed the use of the number 12 yet?)

OooOOOoooOOOOoohh! How thrilling! How exciting! How festive! How merry!



So -I'm almost ashamed to say it- if you haven't already subscribed to my blog, you should or could do that. [click here] Or not. I'm not very good in being persuasive (mind you, I could also just be very good in reverse psychology. Who knows? I don't. Well I do. But do I?).

So keep your eyes peeled on this space for some proper seasoning of the season...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Love,
Dominique

You May Also Like

0 comments