Fashioned by Pluche presents: 2015

by - December 31, 2015


Quote
There have been many a quote passing the revue this year. Some funny, some inspiring and some lyrics of songs (you can't have it all). A quote that has stuck with me:

Tears are words that need to be written.
Paulo Coelho

Music
Adele, Adele, Adele, Adele and Adele. Have I typed Adele, yet? There's no escaping! 25 must be the album of 2015 and I happily surrender to its greatness. I love every bit of it and can't imagine a life without it. Welll I can, but I won't.

Concert
Paloma Faith in Paradiso (Amsterdam) was absolutely m-a-g-i-c-a-l! *sigh*
Go experience it yourself (sort of (not really)) [here]!

Film
To be honest, I can't actually think of a film that's representable for me this year (which -self explanatory- must mean that there wasn't for me a memorable film this year that I've watched. Yes, I'm a bad person. The baddest).

Series
Endeavour 4evah! Oh, and naturally not to forget Grantchester...
(How can one ever forget Grantchester!?)

Book
The Biography of Vivienne Westwood. Sex and culture, what more do you want? 
Read my thoughts on the book [here].

Eat
Gluten free Chocolate Muffin (with bits of chocolate in it) by Genius. Mmmmmmmmm...

Drink
Ceylon tea by Pickwick. Big cup, 4 sugar (don't you dare judging me!) and sip! (preferably while watching Endeavour or Grantchester. Just saying).

Exhibition
Romantic Fashions: Mr Darcy meets Eline Vere... Just... YES! 19th century fashions and clothes, related back to the society who worn them AND a proud mention of Pride & Prejeduice and Downton Abbey. Take me back! Get an impression of this exhibition [here] (but guys, you've missed something when you haven't seen this with your own eyes... Same goes -again- for Paloma, something a camera just can't catch).

Object
Fossilised bird's nest ALL THE WAY!

Picture
I don't know much about this picture, but it's been constantly popping up in my mind ever since I saw it. There's just something about it. Mysterious with the lace and piercing eyes, strong yet fragile... Just, something that makes you think, really.

Clothing Item
My handmade faux fur collar/cape, which you can adore [here] (yes, yes, I know I've typed that I'll share the pattern of it soon... very soon... And I will! Soon... very soon...).

What I Really Wore...
PJs!!!!

Most Annoying Moment
When my computer decided to die. RIP.

Ultimate Blog Moment
Actually TWO ultimate blog moments this year. First of all being asked if I wanted to be a Trashfashionista (hell yeah) and naturally Lunatick Cosmetics Lab sending me the most amazing lipstick and glitter... Like what? Read about both adventures [here] and [here]!

Most time spend...
Waiting for the train to arrive.


How did your 2015 look like? Let me know in the comments!

Love,
Dominique

You May Also Like

0 comments