Runaway Train Never Looks Back

by - July 15, 2013

“Not all those who wander are lost”.
-J.R.R. Tolkien

Trousers: ZaZa/ Jacket: A-rticles/ Shirt: Alber Heijn/ Shoes + Sunglasses: H&M/ Necklace: Flea market
It's very easy to do something than to do nothing. When you're doing nothing, you're doing something (namely: nothing).

I'm not the adventerous type [shocker], but I do like to get out from time to time. It can break the pattern of your day-to-day life. These breaks don't neccesarily need to be big-massive-OMG what's she doing now... it's more a way to get out of your head. It can clear your mind and you can just make fun. And we like fun around here.

Not far from my house is a dune. A lot of sand in the middle of a forest, no water to be seen. Yeah it's pretty weird, but also lovely spacious. So dad, mom, Jack and me decided to go out (well, to be honest, Jack hadn't that much of a say in it. He's a dog). 



Knowing we would go to a big pile of sand, my mum decided to wear heels. Because, hey, what's a better combination than sand and heels? Oh, I don't know... sand and no heels??? So we left her on a hill. Sorry mum.


It was getting pretty hot and after some Jack-action (running back and forth between my dad & me and my mom) he got overheated and we decided to head home. He's been sleeping ever since. Poor doggy.

 
So yeah, that's Sunday wrapped up for you. Would you like a bow on it or is this good enough?

Love,
Dominique

You May Also Like

0 comments