Steady As She Goes

by - August 28, 2013


I mostly despise advertisments before a youtube video. I mean, sometimes the advertisment is longer than the actual video(!). Then you need to make a brutal decision whether it's worth the wait, which most of the times isn't... but you'll still wait.

This time was different. I genuinely enjoyed an advertisment and was surprised about the level of drool coming out of my mouth. I'm of course talking about the new H&M advert/collection. It's, dramatically put, to die for. Not lowering myself anyfurther down overly-dramatic-statements-lane, the new collection looks very sleak and sophisticated. It really brings out the big player in all of us and I can't wait to get my hands on some of the pieces.

Also something to drool over is the fall collection of Steady Clothing. Just watch the video and drool with me...



Love,
Dominique

You May Also Like

0 comments