I Can Do Nothing If I Can't Do Something My Way

by - January 06, 2016


You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, 
the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.
Friedrich Nietzsche

 | Dress: Sonanz | Fake Fur Collar: From an old jacket| Tights: Primark | Shoes: Van Haren | Hat: Vintage | Gloves: Vintage |

I did it my way...

What does one do when their parents are renovating their bedroom? Naturally invade the place and claim it as your own paradise! Duh. Put a fancy dress on, grab yourself a fan and start fluttering. Don't forget to parade through the room in a strut that says 'Beat it, creep!'.


The confidence, maybe even the arrogance that one gets when wearing a fancy dress and a fan is intolerably amazing (and thus something I dearly recommend). The fan is a character on its own and deserves a credit line at the end of the film. Nay! It's got so much character and personality -and obviously the best lines (we all know these oh-so-quotable figures word by word)- that it even deserves its own spin-off. An atttude, really, that lifts the whole thing up and basically the solid reason you're even watching this. That fan. *sigh*

Love,
Dominique

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I like it....
    Especially the surrounding hahaha
    But the fan is a beauty.

    love, Marjan

    ReplyDelete