Weekly List of Loves

by - January 24, 2016


You know what? Fuck beauty contests. Life is one fucking beauty contest after another. 
School, then college, then work... fuck that! And fuck the Air Force Academy. 
If I want to fly, I'll find a way to fly. You do what you love and fuck the rest.
Little Miss Sunshine (2006)

Little Miss Sunshine. *sigh* I accidently stumbled upon this film on tv. I'd heard and saw some bits before and decided to sit out the rest... AND BOY am I happy I did just that. I think almost everybody's already seen this movie (I mean, it's won over 60 prices including two BAFTA's), but if you haven't (no shame in the game) you most definitely should! It's funny, uplifting and in some ways very realistic. Or better said: relatable (I mean [spoiler alert] 'kidnapping' your dead grandpa from the hospital and stuffing him in the back of a VW van isn't in anyway comparable or I gues realistic to my 'standards' of living (I don't know what you get up to on a Saturday night...) but it's very relatable as to how they get into that situation to some extent).

The Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet lipstick in #34 La Raffinée is a definite favourite these past couple of days. I find that it perfectly compliments my skintone (someone said this to me *blushes*) and thus I've been wearing it basically this whole week. Yes, my other lipsticks have been very very jealous about this, so next week I'll be showing them some love too (but, ya know, it's just easy when waking up early in the morning -in a rush- and just put whatever that's in your bag onto your lips. No fuss, no stress! Sort of).

Hats. Wait, wait, wait! Hats. With words. I KNOW. I'm not talking beanie or caps, I'm talking proper hats with proper words (although when's a word ever 'not' proper). I've seen one [here] or two [here] and I'm in love... Love, love, love... Where to get one or when to make one, that's the question!

What's on your list of loves this week?

Love,
Dominique

You May Also Like

0 comments