Wishing Upon A Star: 2016 Wishlist

by - January 03, 2016


To grant all man's wishes is to take away his dreams and ambitions. 
Life is only worth living if you have something to strive for. To aim at.
P.B. Kerr

Oh yes, I'm milking this new year thing to the fullest extent! You'll be reading about this '2016' thing all the way to the last day of December! Mwahahahahahahahaa!!

As they say, a person just needs three things to be truly happy. First of all you'll need someone to love, secondly you'll need something to do and last but not least you'll need something to hope for. And hope, my dearest, I do have a lot of. Not only hope for love and a goal in life, but also hope for the things that will come onto my path, like, idk, pom pom earings. Just. Yes. I want, nay NEED pompom earings. (oh how consumeristic of me to take such a lovely thought and tear it to the ground of stuff and spending money and never being fulfilled with the things I have. Well, you always need something to wish for, amiright? Right? Guys? Hello?). So without further ado I'd like to present to y'all my wishlist of 2016...




Seen anything you'd wish for upon a star?

Love,
Dominique


*Represented by Miss Twiggy, because I tried cutting out the actual sunglasses (which are beyond the point of devine) but it looked terrible, so I went for a similar shaped like frame on the nose of Miss Twiggy (however the Miu Miu one has got glitters on them... like... GLITTERS).

**I really want to see the film Victor Frankenstein (with Charles Xavier, Harry Potter and Moriarty... So we're in for a blast, hopefully). It'll take some time, though, because the film will be shown in theatres here in bloody March (the 17th to be exact) and I'm afraid I'll forget about it (because I'm that type of person who forgets about it) so put it on the wishlist as a reminder to myself... Is it any good?

You May Also Like

0 comments