SAME PLACE, SAME SONG

by - September 15, 2014


This picture maybe just sums up all I want this autumn/winter. Although anything that's oversized or plays with proportions will do. Think The Row, the 60's/70's/80's or anything that tiptoes between male/female barrier (but with that famous female French touch. Although I'm Dutch and will never have the grace of the French, one can always try to forge it).

I thought it was quite funny when I was scrolling down through the pictures of The Row Summer 2015 collection and read in the comment section below how some people thought it was absolutely hideous. One woman even said that it looked like they'd just walked out of the Bible, which would be a miracle in itself, but wasn't said in the awe of that. Naturally there was also a lot of praise on their play with proportions and fabrics and so on and so on. I can't wait to get some spare time so I can try to remake or reference to the show. I personally think that the picture shown below would look lovely as a knit or something.


Also I've just discovered the Mary Jane shoes from the Saint Laurent Autumn/Winter 2014-2015 collection. How amazing are those! When in doubt always put some glitters on it. There's no acception to the rule. Sprinkle some glitter around and everything will be fine. You've just been hit by a bus? You've just been fired? You've just peed your pants? Sprinkle some glitter and all your worries will be gone! Here are some personal highlights of the sho(e)w(s):


In addition to all that violence, I'm looking for a Chanel brooch which isn't 1000 euros or the likes. Thank you very much.

I always find it quite funny (I find a lot of things quite funny. Instead of QI I'd be hosting QF. That's quite funny too... ha. ha. ha.) how when the season changes everyone is -mostly- very happy that they can finally go and wear their, in this case, autumn/winter wardrobe. While mine wardrobe just excists out of one big stack able to tackle every season at every give moment. Autumn or winter, summer or spring. No problemo.

Unfortunately it's time for us to be leaving. And it hurts so much, it hurts so much inside. And now you'll go your way and I go mine, but tomorrow we'll meet at the same place at the same time! But we probably won't. Soz. So yeah, enjoy your Monday morning!

Love,
Dominique

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Those shoes are fantastic. Wow. Love this post.

    http://navigating-fairyland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete