This recipe is gluten free.
The other day I've made a gluten free chocolate cake and thought it to be fun to share the recipe of it with the world... I must say that it has a very rich taste and is certainly appropriate for the ultimate chocolate-loving person.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Baking mix
- Water (165 ml)
- Two eggs
- Butter (60 g)
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
- Put the baking mix, water, two eggs and butter into a mixing bowl.
- Blend everything together into a smooth substance.
- Pour everything into a greased cake tin.
- Put the tin into the oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Get everything out, let it cool down and tada, your cake is ready to be served (and eaten)!