CHRISTMAS COOKIES | FUSSY EATERS
This recipe is gluten free.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 150 g Baking Mix
- 90 g Butter
- 75 g Sugar
- 1 bag of Vanilla Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 bag of Baking Powder
- Mixing Bowl
- Greaseproof paper
- Cookie cutters
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Put the butter, sugar and vanilla sugar into the mixing bowl.
- Mix it together.
- Add the egg, baking powder and baking mix.
- Knead it all together.
- Get the greaseproof paper and turn the mixture into a role (roll it together with the greaseproof paper).
- And put it into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven at 150 degrees.
- After 30 minutes, take the mixture out of the fridge and turn it into a plaque of about 1 cm high.
- With help of the cookie cutters, start cutting!
- Put it all into the oven for 15 minutes and tada, your cookies are ready to be eaten! (I've spread some icing sugar on top of them to get that extra festive feeling...)
Enjoy your cookies!