EYE SEE: ÉCRITURE DE CHANEL

by - February 25, 2015


If I had to sum up all the things I really like in this world, Écriture de Chanel will definately make the list. This eyeliner isn't just any ordinary eyeliner, this eyeliner will stay put all day, without moving or even thinking about smudging. AND it will get off easily without any inconveniences (and the same can't be said about the Volume de Chanel mascara).

Naturally I've chosen for the colour #10 Noir (there ain't no black like Chanel black) and trust me, it does the job right. I feel like this socalled tool is as efficient and easy to use as the packaging entrust you with: simple and sleek. Before the Écriture I used to have a liner from Gosh which explicitly stated that it was "noob friendly". Well it wasn't, to say the least.


I think it's due to the pencil like application tool and the easy transfer between the applicator and the skin, which leaves you with a nice even lining, that makes this one of my favourite products. It's very easy and light to handle and mistakes can be corrected with just the slightest of movement. It doesn't flood or spread right after application (making the line thicker than anticipated and creating those lovely "panda eyes"). And, to top all of that, it lasts you for ages and doesn't dry quickly. I mean. What's not to love?


It's almost unnecessary to say that it "don't come cheap". I always try to avoid to sound like sound like a broken record player, but I'd like to think that it's been worth every penny I've paid for it. It's easy to apply, gives a nice finish, stays put all day and is also easy to remove. That must be worth something, right?

Love,
Dominique


TumblrTwitter ♥ InstagramPinterestYoutube
 

You May Also Like

0 comments