4 CHEESES PIZZA | FUSSY EATERS
This recipe is gluten free and vegetarian.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Gluten free ready-made pizza base
- Slankie (a sort of liquid cheese)
- Young cheese slices
- Grated 45+ cheese
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Preheat the oven at 220 degrees.
- Smear the Slankie onto the pizza base.
- Put some slices of young cheese upon it, covering the Slankie.
- Cut the Mozzarella in slices and spread it around the base.
- Scatter the corn and mushrooms on top of it.
- And to make it 4, sprinkle some grated cheese on the corn and mushrooms.
- Put the whole into the oven for about 15 minutes and tada, your meal is ready to be served!
Enjoy your meal!