NOVEMBER 2014

by - November 21, 2014


Unfortunately there ain't no Fussy Eaters today (although, when I finally upload this post it will probably be Saturday or something. Maybe Sunday, if you're lucky...). *sad face* But you can watch this video instead! *happy face*

Also, because I'm trying to make up for it, here are some pictures of outfits that are -and most importantly- aren't captured on film ("some" being an exaggeration. Two, to be exact. That darn light! It's pitch black when I go to school and it's pitch black when I return. Hard times. Hard times). Am I forgiven? ;)

Shirt: Linkin Park Merchandize | Skirt: Made by me | Jacket: Charity shop | Beanie: ZaZa | Boots: H&M

Dress: Roses of Avalon | Jacket: Roses of Avalon | Coat: Charity shop | Bag: Charity shop | Hat: Antique | Tights: Primark | Shoes: Primark | Necklace: Gift from my dad

In other news: Have finally begun watching the new season of Lewis. My oh my... I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Can't wait to watch some more...

Love,
Dominique


TumblrTwitter ♥ InstagramPinterestYoutube
 

You May Also Like

1 comments