AN OLD FASHIONED POST | NOSTALGIA

by - May 16, 2014

I've got a lot of pictures of outfits that I've worn (even still some from 2013), but I haven't really posted any of them. So I thought this might be the time to start afresh.


What I'm wearing:
Turtleneck: Hema
Skirt: Fashioned by Pluche
Strap: Part Two
Baret: H&M
Shoes: H&M
Tights: Wibra
Bracelet: Lucardi
Bag: Thrift store

And what better way to start afresh, then with a nice combination of "back then" and "back now". This lovely pink/yellow/more pink furry skirt my mum's made me (with matching cardigan which together might be just a bit too much fluff) is, as you might understand, quite hard to style. However, when the idea came into my brain, I thought it was the most versatile piece in the world. Which it obviously isn't. And on top of that, when you've worn it once, you can't wear it the next week due to its striking pose. Well, you could naturally, but I like to roulette it all a bit (got enough clothes to do so, if you understand what I mean).

The outfit shown above is a combination I've worn back in 2013. To be honest though, I'm not really keen on it and I think that the turtleneck doesn't accentuate the good parts of me. Oh well, every dress day is a fashion blunder day, you just need time to realize it (often after seeing the pictures). But hey that's alright, mama!

And now ladies and gentleman, if you'd be so kind to look down, you'll see the way I've worn this little bugger in twenty fourteen. As you can see, this composition is a bit more springy than shown above. I do like it more, but I'm not yet blown away by it. But I won't be cruel, I sure see more potential!


What I'm wearing:
Blouse: InWear
Skirt: Fashioned by Pluche
Jacket: Vanilia
Shoes: H&M
Hat: H&M

My future so bright, I gotta wear shades... Like for realzz, my eyes are burning!

Love,
Dominique

You May Also Like

0 comments