I AM A POUTER | NOSTALGIA

by - May 18, 2014

Last but not least in this festive serie of Nostalgia, as promised in the first post this week: Old pictures from my phone...

As it goes, I've got a mobile phone with camera and am not afraid to use it. Picture by picture I take of myself, pouting away. Most of them end up on the socalled "selfie graveyard" and are never to be seen again (except for when I'm scrolling down through my pictures and am confronted by my own vanity). However, sometimes the dark creatures hiding in the shadow are ready to face the spotlights. At least. After I've made a small run down of that what I want to share with the rest of the world and what not... oh my giddy giddy gosh, this was a bad idea. Oh well... Light! Camera! Pout!


A Short Playlist for Pouters:
1. Stripes - Brandy Clark
2. Face to Face - Gary Barlow & Elton John
3. Red Dress - Sugababes
4. Red - McFly
5. Yellow Submarine - The Beatles
6. Cold - Annie Lennox
7. Black or White - Michael Jackson

I hope ya'll enjoyed Nostalgia week. To another or so years! *cheers* I'd like to conclude with the words of John F. Kennedy:

"For time and the world do not stand still. Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or the present are certain to miss the future".

Love,
Dominique

You May Also Like

0 comments