SPRINGY-ESC MAKE-UP SORT OF THINGY... | GET READY WITH ME

by - May 03, 2014

After spending my whole day watching Get Ready With Me Youtube videos, I thought "Why not?". And why not? I always get quite some compliments on my make-up. Like, my mom always says I look nice (thanks mom).

Now, before we start doing this shizzle (I'm down and urban with the kids yo), you probably notice my big love for Chanel. I absolutely adore Chanel and everything is so beautiful and smells nice and it just feels very luxurious and every morning when I splash it with somewhat of a hurry on that what I could describe as a face I feel A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! And the stuff actually does what it says it does, which is also nice. And yeah, I could write a whole book about why I, and 99.9999999% of the population on earth love Chanel as a brand and as a lifestyle. Which I, and most of the 99.9999999% of the population on earth, don't possess. But we all certainly dream about it!


My face:
1. First I put some Chanel Hydra Beauty Gel Crème on my face, so your skin gets nice and smooth and you immediately feel awake. And it smells really nice. Like really nice. Have I already said that it smells really nice? Just putting it out there into the world...
2. Next I put some foundation on my face using a foundation brush by Gerard Binard. I used to have YSL Youth Liberator as foundation, but that was a bit yellowy pigmented. As was the Garnier BB Crème, which I tried after I ran out of YSL, which was also very very yellow. Finally, after trying out a lot of different foundations and sorts, I've found something that isn't yellowy. Yay! And it also happened to be from my favourite brand, thus more yay! (Chanel Perfection Lumière #10)
3. For blush I use Le Blush Crème de Chanel #69 Intonation, which was a birthday present for my mom. However, after using it for a few days she yet prefered powder above crème. So I naturally sacrificed myself...
4. To set everything in place I use True Mineral Loose Powder by Hema. I'm saving up for a Poudre Universelle Compacte by Chanel, but yeah, school had to be payed. And for now I still place school above make-up. Just an ini mini tiny winy bit, though.


My eyes:
5. On my eyes I use Catrice Absolute Nude Eyeshadow Palette. First I put the second lightest colour over the whole eyelid. Then I put the darkest colour under/above the eye and through the socket.
6. From the Dior Eyepalette, which I got as a Christmas present (best Christmas eva!), I use the highlighter on the brow bone and in the inner corner of the eye. I also use it on my cupids bow, along my nose and on top of my cheeks.
7. I try to neatly put on some Gosh Eyeliner Pen in Black, but fail -as always- and thus smudge it a bit (I try to convince myself that I'm just very good at doing a smokey eye).
8. On the upper lash line I run a line of Essence Longlasting Eye Pencil #01 Black Fever to fill up the gap between eyeliner, skin and eye.
9. Then I loosely fill in my eyebrows with Chanel Crayon Sourcils #60.
10. And for mascara I use Inmitable Intense Mascara #10 by Chanel. I used to have the Inmitable Mascara Waterproof #10, but at the end of the day I always had mascara all over the place, except for my lashes. Although the one I'm using now isn't waterproof (and I always have teary eyes due to my allergies), it stays on like a glove.


My lips:
11. For the lips I've used some YSL Rouge Volupté.
12. And to finish it I'd chosen these super cute hairclips from H&M to accompany me this day, but my hair just went a little bit crazy (the weather ain't right for my frizz) and thus I've put on a hat instead (because they just got tangled up in the bush upon my head).
13. Last but not least: my trustworthy handmirror I got from MFashion has assisted me through the making of this "artwork".

And now *drum roll* the end result:


Disclaimer: It's very hard to model make-up. Especially when you feel a bit giddy, silly and when the light is changing every second of the day. I mean, it's a hard life! However, I've managed it, so no biggie really. Aha. The end. I hope you liked this post and have a nice day. *end screen*

Love,
Dominique

You May Also Like

0 comments