This recipe is gluten- and dairy free.
Tacos are always easy to put together. They usually don't take long to bake in the oven and mostly all that remains you to do is to put some things together. This is my way to fill up a taco...
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Minced meat
- Green beans
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Preheat the oven (degrees depents on what kind of tacos you've got).
- Put the minced meat in a frying pan and chop it loose with a fork.
- Gradually add the green beans, corn and mushrooms (mind you! Not all at once).
- Put the tacos into the oven.
- Get the tacos, when they're done, out of the oven and put everything together with some lettuce and a pinch of salt on top of it and tada, your meal is ready to be served!
Enjoy your meal!