7 Ways To Trouser

by - August 02, 2013

An important part of shopping is that you imagine what you're going to wear with it. Making multiple combinations can give you a good idea of what you're buying is something you're going to wear. It can also shine a light on older clothes you haven't worn for awhile and it gives you an oppertunity to break out of your comfort zone or routine. Instead of always wearing the same shirt with the same skirt, you could mix it up a bit and surprise yourself with the variations you can come up with. So here are my 7 ways to wear the same trouser... enjoy.

Trouser: Made by my mum/ Shirt: Flea Market/ Shoes: H&M/ Umbrella: Gift from my Grandma
Trouser: Made by my mum/ Shirt: Benetton/ Shoes: H&M/ Bracelets: H&M+Flea Market
Trouser: Made by my mum/ Shirt: Primark/ Top: Zeeman/ Vest: The Sting/ Shoes: H&M/ Bag: Saint Kidd
Trouser: Made by my mum/ Top: Zara/ Kimono: Sonia Rykiel pour H&M/ Shoes: Primark/ Hat: H&M
Trouser: Made by my mum/ Shirt+Collar: H&M/ Flower: Gift from my aunt/ Hello Kitty Ball: Toy Shop
Trouser: Made by my mum/ Jacket: Promiss/ Shoes: Van Haren/ Mask: Joke Shop/ Bracelet: Charity Shop/ Ring: Flea Market
Trouser: Made by my mum/ Jumper: The Sting/ Shoes: H&M/ Sunglasses: Old sunglasses of my uncle/ Book: The Book of Bunny Suicides by Andy Riley


Love,
Dominique



Source

You May Also Like

0 comments