80's Stewardess With Queen Attire

by - August 23, 2013


Skirt+Jacket: Sheila de Vries/Turban: River Island/Scarf: Miss Etam/ Sunglasses: H&M/Shoes: Schoenenreus

Sheila de Vries used to be the designer of former queen Beatrix. So when I saw this set hanging in a Thrift Store, I couldn't believe my luck. The left sleeve is a bit discoloured, but I can live with that. My mum asked when the aeroplane was leaving and I almost pinned an old KLM button on (but I couldn't get myself making holes into 100% silk).

I love the puffy shoulders of the jacket. It's so 80's and makes me think of those princess dresses you see in fairytales. The skirt is a simple high wasted pencil skirt and accentuates perfectly. Although I can't picture Beatrix in it, it got some royal attitude.

Love,
Dominique

You May Also Like

0 comments