Looking For The Moon

by - August 22, 2013


I was walking the dog in my pjs and saw that for the second time in a row there was a full moon. Only, because it's so foggy, the moon is really blurry and there are these clouds in front of it and it looks really pretty. I wanted to take a picture of it and when I came home, I took my camera and went into the garden. I looked up, but there was no moon to be seen. So I went to the front of our house, looked up, and there was still no moon in sight. Now I went upstairs, gazing out of the windows and even from the attic I can't find the moon. I don't want to go out for a second time this evening, because I don't want to push my luck while wearing pjs, no make up and flip flops. I mean once walking unseen into the darkness is natural, but twice is stretching it.

Love,
Dominique


Source

You May Also Like

0 comments