Bicycle

by - May 15, 2015


I don't believe in Peter Pan
Frankenstein or Superman
All I wanna do is
Bicycle bicycle bicycle
Queen - Bicycle Race


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Knitted spencer: Made by my grandma
Blouse: Jackpot 
Trousers: River Island 
White coat: Primark
Leather jacket: Only
Shoes: H&M
Bag: Charity shop
Accessoires: Pentagram necklace was gifted to me by my dad
Lipstick: Chanel Rouge Allure #84 Flamboyante
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

When these pictures were taken it was so. bloody. windy. At some point I honestly thought that I was slightly lifted from the ground (and I know for a fact that my bike was! [click here to go and see me fighting against nature!]). However, through rain and wind, you can always count on me for taking some pictures. Or rather for posing. My dad made the pictures. The sweetheart.

I'm trying to get myself in some good condition (because it's nice to be healthy, I've been told). And thus I find myself riding and walking all over the place. Well, that's an exaggeration. But I'm trying my best! And that's what counts, right? I mean, I've already realized that I'm way passed the age of becoming a pro athlete and I'm certainly not marathon-material (I mean, who would do such a thing? FOR FUN?? But kudos if you do. I'll raise my glass to you, silly person).


As y'all already may have deducted from my attire, I'm also no sucker for specialized sports clothing (aka I don't own anything that has remotely the word 'sport' attached to it... maybe something to look into -because I do love some good 80's vibes when it comes to thinking about sports clothing. If I ever find the right outfit, I'm certainly going to do an earobics video -on tape- just to show off my leg warmers in some sort of crazy pastel colour that matches my headband and other sweatbands placed all over my body. There's an image you won't forget).

 Look at that happy face... doesn't it make you feel all fuzzy from the inside??

The one who's said that a leather jacket isn't appropriate sporting attire must be mad! I mean, yes you'll get awfully sweaty in it, but at least you look -slightly- cool doing so! Also, the first thing you want to do when you finally hit homebase (and man! After 15 bloody kilometers you're about to die to get to anything... I wonder how people who go to gyms must feel like. 15 kilometers of riding a bike and you still haven't moved. That's a sad story really... While I in 15 kilometers have come to the realization that 15 kilometers isn't far, but further than you'd imagine. Have I told you yet that I've transported my body and bike for about 15 kilometers? No? Well...) is to naturally strip off the leather -and all other clothing items for that matter- and stuff your face with some lovely fresh out of the oven cake. So worth it.

Love,
Dominique

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I don't read anything about youre red red red face!!
    But the cake tasted great.....yeah

    love, Marjan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was indeed a very tasty cake. Well done you! ;)

      Love,
      Dominique

      Delete