SAUERKRAUT FLAPS | FUSSY EATERS
This recipe is gluten- and dairy free.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Minced meat
- Gluten- and dairy free pastry
- Caster sugar
- An egg
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees.
- Put the minced meat in a frying pan and chop it loose with a fork.
- When the meat's done, add the sauerkraut. Mix the two together.
- Add some sugar. I always do this by taste. Just take a little nibble and decide for yourself. It shouldn't be too sweet nor too sour.
- Put the pastry on a plate and fill all surfaces with the sauerkraut/minced meat mixture. Close the pastry so you get a triangle.
- Beat an egg and smear it on top of the triangles.
- Put the whole lot into the oven for 15 minutes and tada, your meal is ready to be served!
Enjoy your meal!