MONSTROUS DUTCH PANCAKES | FUSSY EATERS
This recipe is vegetarian, gluten- and dairy free.
These pancakes are monstrous. Monstrously delicious, that is!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Gluten free pancake mixture
- Soy milk
- Three eggs
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Mix 500 g of the pancake mixture with 500 ml soy milk and three eggs.
- Keep mixing until everything is dissolved and there are no lumps to be found in the batter.
- Put some oil or butter in a frying pan (I've used butter).
- Pour some of the batter into the pan, covering the bottom of it.
- Fry until both sides are golden brown.
- Repeat until all of the batter is gone and you've got a nice pile of pancakes beside you on a plate.
- Grab yourself a pancake and pour some syrup over it and tada, your meal is ready to be served!
Enjoy your meal!