Cooking With Dominique: Spaghetti

by - July 25, 2013

I'm a horrible cook, so it's remarkable that today I was incharge of bringing the plates on the table. Slightly panicking about what to serve my family members without poisoning them, I remembered my all time hero Pipi Longstocking. So spaghetti it is.

First you should melt some butter in a pan. When it's melted you add some chicken and wait until they go white. When you're entirely sure everything is good (you can sort of feel it with your spoon), you add the pre-manufactured sauce. 


Meanwhile you boil some water and weigh how much spaghetti you need. Put the boiled water in a pan and add the spaghetti. Wait until the bubbles come and set the timer (mine were due within 7 minutes, but I don't know if it's equal for every spaghetti. Though it should be. I mean equal times for everyone, man. We're living in the 21st century and whatnot). 

Tip from my mother: add a dash of olive oil in the boiling water with spaghetti so it won't overflow.


Waiting for the spaghetti to be done, you could get yourself a cheeseslicer and violently attack some cheese (old cheese is a real pain in the neck).

By now everything should be done and you can throw it all on a plate and make a picture of it. Bon appetit!


Love,
Dominique


Sources: Picture 1

You May Also Like

0 comments