Everybody Is Looking For Something

by - July 03, 2013

I've lost my mojo and I can't find it anywhere. It's a shame that this has to happen to me just after starting a blog (with the intentions of “look at me looking like cool and such”). However, this isn't the first time I've lost my mojo and it will definately not be the last. So losing your mojo is very frustrating, but ones you have it back... aaah the magic falls down your shoulders.

By the way it isn't like I'm uninspired. No sir, I'm talking about inspiration in masses. But somehow I can't reflect it into my appearances. So bare with me and hopefully you'll notice when the sparkles are coming back.

A dog makes everything look better. So here's me with a dog... enjoy.



Dress: H&M/ Jacket: InWear/ Shoes: H&M/ Dog: Jack
 Love,
Dominique

You May Also Like

0 comments