Goody Two Shoes

by - July 18, 2013

Dress: Action/ Vest: Albert Heijn/ Cat ears: H&M

Why is it that when it's cold you want it to be hot and when it's hot you want it to be cold? Last night I dreamt about big fake fur coats... IT'S LIKE 30 DEGREES CELCIUS OUTSIDE! I'm slowly melting away and I can't stop thinking about thick fabrics layered up. What's up with that?!?

Today I met up with my friend Amy and we had a lovely day doing nothing. She wore the most fantastic hat I've ever seen (and I've seen some hats in my lifetime) and we talked about stuff. Normal stuff. Weird stuff. You know the deal. 

Amy has pretty little feets

Amy also brought me a little present she and another friend of mine had bought for me in London. Three buttons: one with Hello Kitty, one with The Beatles and one with John Lennon. Oh guys, you're too good for me!

Blurry Picture!

And that's it. Have a lovely day.

Love,
Dominique

You May Also Like

0 comments