The Day Before Yesterday, Yesterday, Today & Stuff

by - July 11, 2013

The day before yesterday I had tea with Jack and my mums shoes (a fine pair with a great sense of humor I must say). It was a hot summer day, which equals sweatin' away. Therefor I was wearing James Dean, because James Dean is cool (and so much more of course. So much more...). Not really a spectacle, but good enough to run around in. Or better said: sit around in. Even a thought could've break you down in sweat. Beatin' you up while running down your spine. No sense of minding their own business... sweat!

Tea with...
Jack and...
My mums shoes.
T-Shirt: H&M/ Skirt: Made by my mum
Yesterday I watched a DVD I got from my sister. Love Never Dies, the sequel to The Phantom of the Opera. I cried... but that's a good thing. It's a stage perfomance filmed at Melbourne's iconic Regent Theatre. That's right, Australia! 


I didn't realised it was an Australian production until I saw the Making Of (which isn't really a Making Of in the sense of “look we've done it this and that way”, but more in the sense of “Hi, my name is Andrew Lloyd Webber and I'm amazing”. Which is of course true. So true). I love the Aussie accent. And I love Love Never Dies. If you liked the Phantom of the Opera, you sure wanna check this one out (Christine has a child dun dun duuuun!).

Today I was on a crazy hunt to find books for my new school. Well not I in the sentence of me, but my sister and mum were very very bussy... I'm a student now. Yay. Books are expensive. Nay.

So yeah, stuff.

Love,
Dominique


You May Also Like

0 comments